Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rio: I Love Being A Part Of Success And History At United


Rio Ferdinand has today revealed that when he first joined Manchester United in 2002, he was keen to get his name in to our history books.

Nine years and nine trophies later, Rio is happy with his contribution but isn’t finished yet.

“When I first came to United all I thought about was making sure I etched myself a little bit within the history of the club and to do that meant winning trophies,” Ferdinand said. “I have been fortunate enough to be part of squads that have won trophies. You just really enjoy those moments. To be part of a club with such great history and be part of a successful team within that history is the icing on the cake.”

source

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More