Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sneijder: United Is A Beautiful Club


Wesley Sneijder and Rafael van der Vaart were interviewed on AT5 Studio Ajax today.

“Do I want to go to United? It’s a beautiful club,” he said. “But I’m fine in Milano and I’m not at the point to think about it.”

Van der Vaart was happy to encourage Sneijder to join, despite getting in a dig about the city of Manchester.

“You see all those players from Manchester United and City are coming to London,” said van der Vaart. “So that says a lot about the city, I think. But it would be fun. Wes can also enjoy stopping by in London. Man United is a better club than Inter.”

Sneijder claimed that he would like to return to Holland at some point thought.

“When I return, whenever it happens, it will be for Ajax.”

Source

1 komentar:

This article is awefully written with horrible grammatical errors!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More