Sunday, April 17, 2011

Nemanja Vidic, Manchester United Forever In


Defender Nemanja Vidic wants to spend his career at Manchester United. The Red Devils captain was also denied when he wanted to leave Old Trafford. Stressed that the news is simply not true.

Vidic immediately skyrocketed since joining United in 2006. He was confirmed as one of Europe's best defender. No wonder when Vidic and then targeted by top European clubs. Real Madrid's so-called desire to memboyongnya. In fact, the defender was 29 had just signed a long-term contract with United.

However, Vidic assert will not leave United. He wanted to stay until retirement.

"I wish I could spend my career here at United. I did hear speculation my departure last year. But I know what I want. I also wanted to show commitment to the club," he said.

"From my own mouth never came out to go. I am happy here and want to show my love on the field," he explained.

"Over the years I give the best for this club. Because it is not true when I would go. Of course, I am having a difficult time and also happy here. But, I always give the best 100 percent. Moreover, I now hold the tire captain. There is a huge responsibility as captain, "says Vidic

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More